Wednesday, October 8, 2008

As I'm sure you're all aware; I hate cold weather. I bring this up because I'm just now, a week into October, getting my first taste of chillier temperatures. It's bringing back all sorts of memories; most involve me being cold and wining. Those in Illinois will agree that the lower 60's aren't even worth bringing up; after all it's probably snowing back in the Land of Lincoln. But here we've had great weather, which while not making up for the general boringness of this place, has made me feel like it's not fall yet.
So nothing much to report this week - Gussers and I watched the second presidential debate last night, and were surprised to find out that everyone thinks John McCain 'doesn't like' Barock Obama. This is gleamed from their exchanges during the debate, and a derailed attempt on somebody's part to initiate a hand-shake. NPR even gave the hand-shake-debacle a full 15 seconds of Airtime this morning. It was thrilling journalism.

No comments: