Tuesday, May 6, 2008

13 hours in a car? Please.

Not only have many months passed since last we updated this here blog, but additionally we've relocated ourselves from the greater Nash-Vegas area to the shining city on the hill that is Raleigh/Durham North Carolina.
On our journey from Champaign to Raleigh yesterday we passed through 7 of the finest states in the Union. And here they are with descriptive adjectives thrown in;

Illinois - Awesome
Indiana - Sweet
Ohio - Amazing
Kentucky - Fantastic
West Virginia - Stupendous
Virginia - Stellar
North Carolina - Unbelievable

This past Saturday was my 27th birthday, for which I must thank my friends and family who made the entire weekend fantastic. There was food, drinking, and to the great relief of everyone involved, ZERO dancing. If that's not a great way to start what may be the most important year of my entire life, then I don't know what is.

No comments: