Thursday, December 6, 2007

Well we entirely skipped posting for the month of November. Turkey was at the core of that decision, I believe.
We now (all of us, everywhere) find ourselves in December. I'm in a coffee shop called Cafe Kopi in Champaign, IL. It's fantastically cold here, and as I type I'm wearing knit gloves. This makes typing a slight pain in the ass, but my computer was in the trunk of our rented Ford Focus for about 3 hours, and is now as cold as a block of frozen ice. Maybe colder.
I'm taking a short break from my game-making work to report exciting news. Gussie and I got word today that we're off to Fort Myers Florida from now until sometime around Christmas. This is fantastic news for us, as we both would pick warm weather over cold, thunderstorms over ice storms, sandals over snowshoes, ect ect. We like warm, and if the weather channel isn't lying, that's exactly what we're going to get.
In cataclysmic camera failure news, our most recent replacement camera has gotten sick and been dropped off at Best Buys, so we havn't taken photo's in awhile. Soon though, we may have another faulty camera to use for a few weeks before it mysteriously breaks (or gets dropped off a cliff).
Next updates should be from the Gulf of Mexico. Cheers!

No comments: